In association with
Societe Generale 'team spirit' by Fred & Farid Paris
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 March 2011 10:28AM
Societe Generale, the French bank, has launched a new campaign to promote the notion of team spirit.
The TV ad, by Fred & Farid in Paris shows a montage of scenarios where people come together to give one another support.
The soundtrack is Gustavo Santaolalla’s ‘Apertura’. The ad was directed by Frederic Planchon. The production company was Irene and the producer was Guillaume de Barry. The director of photography was Patrick Duroux.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £36000 - £41000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Bury St. Edmunds
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office