In association with
LateRooms.com 'ideas for the weekend' by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 March 2011 11:45AM
LateRooms.com, the hotel bookings website, has launched its biggest campaign to date.
The campaign, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, features a TV ad aired in 30" and 10" spots, supported by press and digital activity.
The ads show a series of thought bubbles showing accommodation options available through LateRooms.com, ranging from city centres, boutique hotels in Paris to bed and breakfast accommodation by the sea with the strapline "Thinking of rooms? Think LateRooms.com".
Jade Trott was the campaign's copywriter and art director and MediaCom was responsible for the planning and buying.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London