In association with
LateRooms.com 'ideas for the weekend' by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 March 2011 11:45AM
LateRooms.com, the hotel bookings website, has launched its biggest campaign to date.
The campaign, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, features a TV ad aired in 30" and 10" spots, supported by press and digital activity.
The ads show a series of thought bubbles showing accommodation options available through LateRooms.com, ranging from city centres, boutique hotels in Paris to bed and breakfast accommodation by the sea with the strapline "Thinking of rooms? Think LateRooms.com".
Jade Trott was the campaign's copywriter and art director and MediaCom was responsible for the planning and buying.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London