Directflights seeks integrated agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:00AM
Directflights.com is looking for an agency to handle its integrated advertising work.
The website has contacted a number of agencies about the business.
It is thought that the company, which is the fastest-growing travel-comparison site in the UK, is keen to educate consumers about its offering and boost its profile in the travel and tourism sector.
In the past, Directflights.com's marketing activity has mainly consisted of digital ads, created in-house.
Directflights.com aims to source the best deals to meet a user's travel requirements and provide them with a range of flight and holiday prices, as well as information on car hire, airport parking and travel insurance.
The company, which is owned by Worldwide Media Direct and has offices in the UK, the US, India and Australia, works with more than 500 airlines and 250,000 hotels. It also publishes a range of online travel guides for more than 100 different countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester