Directflights seeks integrated agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:00AM
Directflights.com is looking for an agency to handle its integrated advertising work.
The website has contacted a number of agencies about the business.
It is thought that the company, which is the fastest-growing travel-comparison site in the UK, is keen to educate consumers about its offering and boost its profile in the travel and tourism sector.
In the past, Directflights.com's marketing activity has mainly consisted of digital ads, created in-house.
Directflights.com aims to source the best deals to meet a user's travel requirements and provide them with a range of flight and holiday prices, as well as information on car hire, airport parking and travel insurance.
The company, which is owned by Worldwide Media Direct and has offices in the UK, the US, India and Australia, works with more than 500 airlines and 250,000 hotels. It also publishes a range of online travel guides for more than 100 different countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Brand Consultant Rare Selection Upto £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business