Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 March 2011 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Government plans to scrap COI. Clients, agencies 1 hr 37 mins
and intermediaries all want to know happens next.
Ofcom's Ed Richards announcing at the ISBA 52 mins
conference that it will review the TV trading market,
after all. A big U-turn from the regulator means that
agencies and broadcasters face uncertainty ahead.
Mother's capture of the Moneysupermarket.com 31 mins
advertising account. Will the agency be the first to
develop a creative idea to rival the meerkat in the
Burger King's split with Crispin Porter & Bogusky. 6 mins
An opportunity for another agency or merely the chance to
work with a client hell-bent on creative work such as
the execrable "the king" campaign?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London