Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 March 2011 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Government plans to scrap COI. Clients, agencies 1 hr 37 mins
and intermediaries all want to know happens next.
Ofcom's Ed Richards announcing at the ISBA 52 mins
conference that it will review the TV trading market,
after all. A big U-turn from the regulator means that
agencies and broadcasters face uncertainty ahead.
Mother's capture of the Moneysupermarket.com 31 mins
advertising account. Will the agency be the first to
develop a creative idea to rival the meerkat in the
Burger King's split with Crispin Porter & Bogusky. 6 mins
An opportunity for another agency or merely the chance to
work with a client hell-bent on creative work such as
the execrable "the king" campaign?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London