In association with
P&G 'proud sponsor of mums' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 March 2011 11:15AM
P&G is launching its 'proud sponsor of mums' inaugural advertising campaign this Mother's Day Weekend.
The TV and print campaign will see P&G communicating for the first time that it is the company behind 50 household brands, including Ariel, Duracell, Fairy, Gillette, Pampers and Olay.
The ‘Proud Sponsor of Mums’ campaign puts mums at its heart, recognising, celebrating and thanking them for the important roles they play in their families’ lives. The TV campaign features a selection of authentic family photos, all of which have been sourced from P&G employees and its associate agencies. The print campaign creative is an open letter to mums thanking them for all their support.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - Award-winning Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Design & Development Director Nigel Wright Recruitment Competitive + Car + Bonus, United Kingdom
- Marketing Account Manager / Client Liaison Manager Guru Careers £28 - 38k, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity