Qatar Airways calls £20m media review
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2011 10:40AM
Qatar Airways, the national airline for the Arab emirate, has kicked off a review of its estimated £20 million global media account.
The airline, which uses the tagline "The world's five-star airline", has approached a number of media networks to pitch for the account.
Qatar Airways last reviewed its global media account in 2007. However, it shelved the pitch between agencies including Starcom, Carat, Maxus, ZenithOptimedia and Initiative following a change of heart by the airline's family owners.
QMedia, a new entity formed from an alliance between JCDecaux and local Qatari partners, is understood to have overseen the handling of the global media business since then, working with agencies on an ad hoc, market-by-market basis.
The media review follows the launch in February of a global review of its creative business, which is currently handled by agencies including Grey Worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London