Yellow Door beats Burnett to Westfield
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2011 11:10AM
Westfield, the shopping centre owner, has appointed its PR agency Yellow Door to handle the advertising for its West London and Stratford City development sites.
The business was previously handled by CHI & Partners but the agency parted ways with the company in January just nine months after winning the account.
Yellow Door, which was founded by the retail expert and TV celebrity Mary Portas, won the account after a pitch against Leo Burnett.
The agency will handle all advertising for Westfield West London and for its Stratford City development, which has a catchment area of 4.1 million people and will house John Lewis, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer. Straford City is due to open in September.
Before appointing CHI in April last year, Westfield used Adam & Eve on its advertising business. The agency handled creative for two years but was forced to resign it after it won the £20 million John Lewis account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push