Big Al's and the7stars capture Yardley
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2011 11:50AM
Big Al's Creative Emporium and the7stars have been appointed to handle the creative and media business for the soap and perfume retailer Yardley London.
The agencies were appointed after a pitch process for the business, which was previously handled in-house.
Big Al's will be responsible for work that will be used both in the UK and internationally, with a combined spend of £4 million, while the7stars will work on the £2 million UK planning and buying account.
The review was held to co-incide with a relaunch of the brand, which includes new packaging, brand collateral, a revamped ecommerce site and the roll-out of new products in the Yardley portfolio.
Advertising spend will be focused on national press and weekend supplements.
Quentin Higham, the Yardley managing director, said: "We are delighted to be working with Big Al's and the7stars, who impressed us with an outstanding piece of creative and an exciting media plan."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire