Magners appoints Elvis to below-the-line account
Magners, the Irish cider brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its below-the-line account.
Elvis pitched against undisclosed agencies and will now be responsible for on and off trade activation, which will run across pubs and bars as well as in off-licences.
Below-the-line activity will include shopper marketing and promotional activity.
The agency will also work with supermarkets and brewers, alongside Magners' current agency partner The Red Brick Road and Glue Isobar.
Magners has not launched a large-scale campaign since April 2010 when the brand created outdoor activity that used the strapline, "It's all gone pear shaped".
The wonky poster was designed to make it appear as though it had been cropped incorrectly, prompting passers-by to look twice.
Elvis and Magners were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film