Diary: Water-Cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 April 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Advertising Association figures suggesting slow 1hr 7 mins
recovery for adspend this year, followed by IAB figures
showing that online display rocketed by 27.5 per cent
last year. Are ad agencies capitalising on this yet?
The launch of Now. Will the combination of Mark 52 mins
Lund, John Townshend and Kate Kate Waters and their
"measurable results" positioning wow clients?
Analysts' comments that Vincent Bollore, the Havas 23 mins
chairman, may no longer be interested in merging with
Aegis and is looking to offload his stake in the media
group. Is there another buyer out there?
Well done to Allan Rich, formerly of MediaCom and 16 mins
now a director at Chello, for putting his hands in his
pockets at last week's Nabs Big Bash auction.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign