In association with
Tetley 'redbush' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 01 April 2011 10:39AM
The Tetley Tea Folk go to South Africa in the latest ad for the brand where they find out about Redbush tea.
The £2.5m campaign sees ‘Gaffer’ and his team being shown around by a ‘Redbush ranger’ to see where Redbush is grown and learn why it is so special.
The television ad breaks on the Monday 4th April and will be supported by a print and outdoor campaign as well as online activity. It was written by Richard Stoney and art directed by Dave Hobbs. It was directed by Stuart Douglas through Nice Shirt.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London