In association with
Tetley 'redbush' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 01 April 2011 10:39AM
The Tetley Tea Folk go to South Africa in the latest ad for the brand where they find out about Redbush tea.
The £2.5m campaign sees ‘Gaffer’ and his team being shown around by a ‘Redbush ranger’ to see where Redbush is grown and learn why it is so special.
The television ad breaks on the Monday 4th April and will be supported by a print and outdoor campaign as well as online activity. It was written by Richard Stoney and art directed by Dave Hobbs. It was directed by Stuart Douglas through Nice Shirt.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Executive PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign