Matalan pushes spring clothing range with picnic ad
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 08:00AM
Matalan has launched its second ad campaign since its return to TV with a showcase of its spring collections, developed by BBH.
The campaign will run across print and TV and launches with a 60-second ad titled "forever spring".
The ad transforms a park into a catwalk, with characters in the ad interacting with each other and their future selves. The concept is to capture the perfect spring day that could go on forever.
The ad was created by two teams at BBH – Andy Clough and Richard McGrann, and Gary Arnold and Neil Ritchie.
It was directed by Scott Lyon and produced by Zeno Campbell-Salmon at Outsider Films and features the song 'Plage' by Crystal Fighters, which can be downloaded for free at www.Matalan.co.uk.
McGrann said: "We set out to make a fashion film that not only stands out, but gives the audience something new to spot each time they view it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London