ASA appoints new comms and public affairs chief
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 April 2011 10:30AM
The Advertising Standards Authority has promoted Lynsay Taffe to director of communications, marketing and public affairs, replacing Esra Erkal-Paler.
Taffe will oversee a team of seven people responsible for promoting advertising self-regulation.
Erkal-Paler has taken a job at the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca.
Taffe joined the ASA in 2004 as policy and public affair advisor and was subsequently promoted to communications and policy manager.
Guy Parker, chief executive of the ASA, said: "Lynsay's knowledge of the ASA and our stakeholders is second to none, and her enthusiasm and communications expertise will be crucial in this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni