ASA appoints new comms and public affairs chief
The Advertising Standards Authority has promoted Lynsay Taffe to director of communications, marketing and public affairs, replacing Esra Erkal-Paler.
Taffe will oversee a team of seven people responsible for promoting advertising self-regulation.
Erkal-Paler has taken a job at the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca.
Taffe joined the ASA in 2004 as policy and public affair advisor and was subsequently promoted to communications and policy manager.
Guy Parker, chief executive of the ASA, said: "Lynsay's knowledge of the ASA and our stakeholders is second to none, and her enthusiasm and communications expertise will be crucial in this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London