In association with
Public View - Is the public cheered by the new Morrisons ad?
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 April 2011 12:00PM
The vast majority of people surveyed liked the cheerful tone of the new Morrisons spot by DLKW Lowe, saying it delivered a clear message on what the supermarket is all about.
However one person thought it was overly cheesy and another thought Freddie Flintoff was not a good match with the brand.
Watch the ad here.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland