In association with
Heineken 'the entrance' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 10:19AM
Heineken has launched its global brand campaign for Heineken with a new spot called 'The Entrance'.
The film premiered on Heineken’s Facebook fan page at the end of 2010 to more than 900,000 Heineken fans and will start to appear on television and cinema screens around the world from the first quarter of 2011 onwards.
The film’s hero demonstrates the ultimate party entrance.
The film includes 90’’, 60", 45’’ and 30" length spots and 11 extra short films, viewed on YouTube and Heineken’s Facebook pages, which reveal the secret back-stories of the key characters starring in the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London