In association with
Heineken 'the entrance' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 10:19AM
Heineken has launched its global brand campaign for Heineken with a new spot called 'The Entrance'.
The film premiered on Heineken’s Facebook fan page at the end of 2010 to more than 900,000 Heineken fans and will start to appear on television and cinema screens around the world from the first quarter of 2011 onwards.
The film’s hero demonstrates the ultimate party entrance.
The film includes 90’’, 60", 45’’ and 30" length spots and 11 extra short films, viewed on YouTube and Heineken’s Facebook pages, which reveal the secret back-stories of the key characters starring in the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'