In association with
Heineken 'the entrance' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 10:19AM
Heineken has launched its global brand campaign for Heineken with a new spot called 'The Entrance'.
The film premiered on Heineken’s Facebook fan page at the end of 2010 to more than 900,000 Heineken fans and will start to appear on television and cinema screens around the world from the first quarter of 2011 onwards.
The film’s hero demonstrates the ultimate party entrance.
The film includes 90’’, 60", 45’’ and 30" length spots and 11 extra short films, viewed on YouTube and Heineken’s Facebook pages, which reveal the secret back-stories of the key characters starring in the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, West Yorkshire