In association with
Heineken 'the entrance' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 10:19AM
Heineken has launched its global brand campaign for Heineken with a new spot called 'The Entrance'.
The film premiered on Heineken’s Facebook fan page at the end of 2010 to more than 900,000 Heineken fans and will start to appear on television and cinema screens around the world from the first quarter of 2011 onwards.
The film’s hero demonstrates the ultimate party entrance.
The film includes 90’’, 60", 45’’ and 30" length spots and 11 extra short films, viewed on YouTube and Heineken’s Facebook pages, which reveal the secret back-stories of the key characters starring in the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency