In association with
Heineken 'the entrance' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 10:19AM
Heineken has launched its global brand campaign for Heineken with a new spot called 'The Entrance'.
The film premiered on Heineken’s Facebook fan page at the end of 2010 to more than 900,000 Heineken fans and will start to appear on television and cinema screens around the world from the first quarter of 2011 onwards.
The film’s hero demonstrates the ultimate party entrance.
The film includes 90’’, 60", 45’’ and 30" length spots and 11 extra short films, viewed on YouTube and Heineken’s Facebook pages, which reveal the secret back-stories of the key characters starring in the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel