In association with
KFC 'emergency chairs' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 April 2011 03:18PM
BBH has created a new TV campaign for KFC, which carries the new brand strapline 'so good'.
The ad centres on an extended family getting together for a summer lunch in the garden with KFC food.
The ad, which was shot in South Africa, was directed by award-winning director and documentary maker Benito Montorio. It follows the family members searching for extra seats. As more people arrive, makeshift emergency chairs including beanbags, are found.
The ad was created by Harry Orton & Robin Warman. The production company was Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London