DLKW Lowe picks up Money Advice Service launch task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 April 2011 11:30AM
The Money Advice Service has appointed DLKW Lowe to handle its integrated advertising account.
DLKW Lowe scooped the account after a pitch process that kicked off in January and was overseen by COI.
The agency will now handle all of the marketing activity surrounding the Money Advice Service, which officially launched earlier this week. The service will offer free and unbiased telephone, face-to-face and online advice to consumers who want to better manage their finances.
DLKW Lowe will be responsible for creating a series of integrated ad campaigns to raise awareness of the service and provide information on how it can help the public.
The Money Advice Service replaces the Consumer Financial Education Body and aims to improve the public's understanding of financial matters as well as encouraging them to put greater emphasis on identifying their financial priorities and planning more carefully for the future.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London