Meteorite picks up Scope business
Scope, the disability charity, has appointed Meteorite to handle its digital and direct marketing account.
The creative agency won the account after a pitch against Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. The review began in December and was run by Oystercatchers.
The business was previously handled by Flourish, while Enable Interactive oversaw part of Scope's digital work.
Meteorite will aim to help Scope increase income from individual givers and takes on responsibility for all fundraising supporter acquisition and retention activity.
The work will encompass CRM and eCRM, including all appeals activity, campaigns to regular givers and a new national supporter acquisition campaign.
Jason Suckley, the director of fundraising at Scope, said: "We weren't just impressed with the depth of Meteorite's thinking and ingenuity of their creative. We were impressed with them as people who clearly care about making a difference."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'