The Market Creative lands £12m HomeForm account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 April 2011 10:30AM
HomeForm Group, the parent company of Moben Kitchens, has hired The Market Creative to handle its £12 million advertising account.
The Manchester-based retail marketing agency won the business after a competitive pitch that began in February. It was handled by HomeForm's group marketing director, Mike Collier.
DLKW Lowe previously handled the account but, following a four-year relationship with the group, opted against repitching for the business.
The capture of the advertising account will strengthen The Market Creative's existing relationship with HomeForm, which also owns Sharps Bedrooms, Dolphin Bathrooms and Kitchens Direct. The agency was appointed to handle the below-the-line business three years ago.
The Market Creative will manage all advertising activity across national press and TV for all of the group's brands.
Collier said: "We have worked with The Market Creative for the past three years and so they have a complete understanding of how our business and customers work. We're delighted to have them as our strategic partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive