Diary: Water-Cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 April 2011 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Richard Pinder leaving Publicis. He put in sterling 1 hr 10 mins
service for the advertising giant but did not being
French count against him rising further at the holding
Freeview's decision to review its account little more 57 mins
than a year after appointing 18 Feet & Rising. Is this
evidence of a flighty client or a start-up that will
struggle to keep business?
Andy Barnes resigning after almost 20 years at 40 mins
Channel 4. Who will the broadcaster hire to replace
its sales director?
Ben Langdon's sudden departure from the Digital 7 mins
Marketing Group. Will he return to advertising
in another big role?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London