In association with
One 'the story of Oneness' by Team Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 April 2011 01:33PM
The first ads for the One brand, the essential products company that donates profits to humanitarian projects in Africa, launched this week.
The campaign, by Team Saatchi, includes TV, print, digital, radio, in-store and in-flight channels. The TV ad uses an animation style that brings to life the idea of one good thing leading to another by the use of a continuous white line.
The company seels products from water to eggs and toilet tissue. The line aims to demonstrate how everything One does is ultimately joined up. The director was Edward Dalton, the creative director was Julian Borra, the animation company was Tilt Design and the audio post production was by WAM London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London