In association with
Specsavers 'lift' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 April 2011 03:18PM
Specsavers Creative has launched two tactical TV spots to target over-45s with the optical retailer's varifocals promotion.
‘Long Arms’ sees a man have his arms surgically lengthened so he can read a newspaper. ‘Lift’ sees an arrogant City-type get his newspaper caught in lift doors as he stretches his arms to read it.
The campaign was directed by Another Film Company’s Jeff Stark.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition