In association with
Specsavers 'lift' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 April 2011 03:18PM
Specsavers Creative has launched two tactical TV spots to target over-45s with the optical retailer's varifocals promotion.
‘Long Arms’ sees a man have his arms surgically lengthened so he can read a newspaper. ‘Lift’ sees an arrogant City-type get his newspaper caught in lift doors as he stretches his arms to read it.
The campaign was directed by Another Film Company’s Jeff Stark.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency