In association with
Specsavers 'lift' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 April 2011 03:18PM
Specsavers Creative has launched two tactical TV spots to target over-45s with the optical retailer's varifocals promotion.
‘Long Arms’ sees a man have his arms surgically lengthened so he can read a newspaper. ‘Lift’ sees an arrogant City-type get his newspaper caught in lift doors as he stretches his arms to read it.
The campaign was directed by Another Film Company’s Jeff Stark.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire