In association with
Specsavers 'lift' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 April 2011 03:18PM
Specsavers Creative has launched two tactical TV spots to target over-45s with the optical retailer's varifocals promotion.
‘Long Arms’ sees a man have his arms surgically lengthened so he can read a newspaper. ‘Lift’ sees an arrogant City-type get his newspaper caught in lift doors as he stretches his arms to read it.
The campaign was directed by Another Film Company’s Jeff Stark.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London
- Sales Manager - Content Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + incredible commission, London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London