British Airways retains BBH and OgilvyOne
British Airways has retained Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and OgilvyOne as its lead agencies.
The re-appointments follow a statutory internal review of the business.
BBH has worked with BA since 2005. It will continue as British Airways' global advertising agency, supporting brand communications across the world.
OgilvyOne, the airline's digital and direct agency, will continue to work on the airline's global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity.
Abigail Comber, head of brand engagement, BA, said: "I am delighted to be continuing our strong relationship with BBH. We have exciting brand communications projects ahead of us which they will play a pivotal role in."
Ian Romanis, head of customer engagement, BA, said: "Over the past three years we have developed a strong partnership with OgilvyOne and have continued to be impressed by their strategic capability, creativity and value they have added to our business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £50000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Senior Brand Manager Network Marketing £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Production Manager- FMCG packaging & print Mustard Jobs Up to £40,000 depending on experience, Leeds
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Car, Leeds