British Airways retains BBH and OgilvyOne
British Airways has retained Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and OgilvyOne as its lead agencies.
The re-appointments follow a statutory internal review of the business.
BBH has worked with BA since 2005. It will continue as British Airways' global advertising agency, supporting brand communications across the world.
OgilvyOne, the airline's digital and direct agency, will continue to work on the airline's global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity.
Abigail Comber, head of brand engagement, BA, said: "I am delighted to be continuing our strong relationship with BBH. We have exciting brand communications projects ahead of us which they will play a pivotal role in."
Ian Romanis, head of customer engagement, BA, said: "Over the past three years we have developed a strong partnership with OgilvyOne and have continued to be impressed by their strategic capability, creativity and value they have added to our business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition