British Airways retains BBH and OgilvyOne
British Airways has retained Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and OgilvyOne as its lead agencies.
The re-appointments follow a statutory internal review of the business.
BBH has worked with BA since 2005. It will continue as British Airways' global advertising agency, supporting brand communications across the world.
OgilvyOne, the airline's digital and direct agency, will continue to work on the airline's global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity.
Abigail Comber, head of brand engagement, BA, said: "I am delighted to be continuing our strong relationship with BBH. We have exciting brand communications projects ahead of us which they will play a pivotal role in."
Ian Romanis, head of customer engagement, BA, said: "Over the past three years we have developed a strong partnership with OgilvyOne and have continued to be impressed by their strategic capability, creativity and value they have added to our business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive