In association with
Fruit Shoot Hydro 'Hydro up'' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 April 2011 12:00PM
Fruit Shoot Hydro, a new range from Robinsons made from spring water with a hint of natural fruit flavour, is launching its first ad campaign to appeal to active children that need to keep hydrated.
The ad created by BBH features a recreation of a skateboarding video game where the players set out to pick up a bottle of Fruit Shoot Hydro.
The game features gallons of helium, bags of confetti and balloons. The films were directed by Tomas Mankovsky through Blink Films. Ashidiq Ghazali was the creative director on the ad and the creative team was Kimberley Gill and Mareka Carter.
Post production was by Absolute, with editing through Stitch and the sound by Factory. The campaign aims builds on the Fruit Shoot ‘Skills’ campaign, which launched in 2009 to increase children’s participation in new skills.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager The Air Ambulance Service The role attracts a salary of £27,000 - £32,000, contributory pension and other benefits., West Midlands Region / Warwickshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands / Leami...
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure