In association with
Dreams 'goodnight' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 April 2011 12:30PM
Dreams, the beds specialist, has unveiled its first brand building campaign, the first work since it awarded its ad account to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe /Y&R.
The campaign is a significant shift away from Dreams’ previous price-led approach and features a cross section of the nation settling down for the night in their Dreams bed.
The ad closes with a Dreams employee turning off his bedside lamp with the end line "We won’t sleep till everyone’s in their dream bed". The soundtrack is a cover version of the song ‘Hushabye Mountain’ by the jazz singer Stacey Kent.
A series of accompanying promotional ads, shot in a similar style, will support the campaign. The copywriter was Mark Waldron and the art director was Dave Godfree. The ad was directed by Toby McDonald through Partizan and edited by Russell Icke at the Whitehouse. Post production was by The Mill with audio post production by Zoo Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire