Waite departs TRBR for new Isobel role
Isobel has appointed The Red Brick Road's business director, Barbara Waite, as its managing director.
Waite will join the independent agency in the new role at the end of May and sit on the management board with its co-founders Paul Houlding, Steve Hastings, Rob Fletcher, David Alexander and Sue Laing.
Waite will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency and reports to the chief executive, Houlding. She joins from The Red Brick Road, where she had worked since 2007 on accounts including Tesco Bank and Thinkbox.
Houlding said: "Barbara brings with her an exceptional track record and is the ideal person to build on what has been an exceptional period of growth for the agency."
Last year, Isobel won the integrated account for The Bordeaux Wine Council, the body that represents the region's wine growers. Other Isobel clients include Bernard Matthews, Diageo, Kettle Foods and Blossom Hill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition