Waite departs TRBR for new Isobel role
Isobel has appointed The Red Brick Road's business director, Barbara Waite, as its managing director.
Waite will join the independent agency in the new role at the end of May and sit on the management board with its co-founders Paul Houlding, Steve Hastings, Rob Fletcher, David Alexander and Sue Laing.
Waite will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency and reports to the chief executive, Houlding. She joins from The Red Brick Road, where she had worked since 2007 on accounts including Tesco Bank and Thinkbox.
Houlding said: "Barbara brings with her an exceptional track record and is the ideal person to build on what has been an exceptional period of growth for the agency."
Last year, Isobel won the integrated account for The Bordeaux Wine Council, the body that represents the region's wine growers. Other Isobel clients include Bernard Matthews, Diageo, Kettle Foods and Blossom Hill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London