In association with
Halfords 'that's helpful that's Halfords' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 April 2011 10:46AM
DLKW Lowe has created its first campaign for Halfords since winning the account last year.
The campaign launches with 30 second TV ads. The first show a woman unleashing a crocodile into her home as a way to get her family outdoors. It is aimed at British families wanting to make the most of the extra Bank Holidays and improving weather.
Both ads were written by creatives Jackie Steers and Ira Joseph of DLKW Lowe and directed by Paul Gay through Hungry Man. The second ad ‘Old Bikes’, breaks on Saturday 16th April 2011.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign