In association with
Halfords 'that's helpful that's Halfords' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 April 2011 10:46AM
DLKW Lowe has created its first campaign for Halfords since winning the account last year.
The campaign launches with 30 second TV ads. The first show a woman unleashing a crocodile into her home as a way to get her family outdoors. It is aimed at British families wanting to make the most of the extra Bank Holidays and improving weather.
Both ads were written by creatives Jackie Steers and Ira Joseph of DLKW Lowe and directed by Paul Gay through Hungry Man. The second ad ‘Old Bikes’, breaks on Saturday 16th April 2011.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London