In association with
Peroni Nastro Azzurro 'primavera/estate' by The Bank
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:15AM
Peroni Nastro Azzurro is launching a global cinema and outdoor advertising campaign which aims to celebrate the stylish approach the Italians have to the summer.
The campaign created by The Bank features Italian models in their bathing suits drinking Peroni. Set in Lake Como, the ads feature Italian recording artist Mario Biondi’s version of the classic song ‘My Girl’.
The campaign is directed by Ian Cassie and art directed by Cassie and Rich Ward. It will launch in the UK in cinemas from 15 April and then rolled out globally. The UK campaign also includes print and outdoor billboards and the film will be available on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition