In association with
Peroni Nastro Azzurro 'primavera/estate' by The Bank
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:15AM
Peroni Nastro Azzurro is launching a global cinema and outdoor advertising campaign which aims to celebrate the stylish approach the Italians have to the summer.
The campaign created by The Bank features Italian models in their bathing suits drinking Peroni. Set in Lake Como, the ads feature Italian recording artist Mario Biondi’s version of the classic song ‘My Girl’.
The campaign is directed by Ian Cassie and art directed by Cassie and Rich Ward. It will launch in the UK in cinemas from 15 April and then rolled out globally. The UK campaign also includes print and outdoor billboards and the film will be available on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London