In association with
Peroni Nastro Azzurro 'primavera/estate' by The Bank
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:15AM
Peroni Nastro Azzurro is launching a global cinema and outdoor advertising campaign which aims to celebrate the stylish approach the Italians have to the summer.
The campaign created by The Bank features Italian models in their bathing suits drinking Peroni. Set in Lake Como, the ads feature Italian recording artist Mario Biondi’s version of the classic song ‘My Girl’.
The campaign is directed by Ian Cassie and art directed by Cassie and Rich Ward. It will launch in the UK in cinemas from 15 April and then rolled out globally. The UK campaign also includes print and outdoor billboards and the film will be available on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London