Peroni delivers a taste of summer, Italian style
Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the SABMiller owned Italian beer brand, has launched its global 'Spring/Summer' ad campaign.
The campaign, created by The Bank, will launch in cinemas today supported by outdoor, print and online activity.
The ad has been shot with a 1960s style Bolex camera, featuring scenes of fashionable men and women in Italy during the summer months. The music has been recorded by Mario Biondi, a triple-platinum Italian musician.
Andrew Walker, global brand director, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, said: "It is challenging to articulate just what it is that that makes summer 'Italian style' so compelling, but we feel the new campaign for Peroni Nastro Azzurro artfully captures that essence.
"With the release of this new campaign, Peroni Nastro Azzurro is pleased to continue its commitment to working with some of Italy’s most gifted and passionate artists."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity