Peroni delivers a taste of summer, Italian style
Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the SABMiller owned Italian beer brand, has launched its global 'Spring/Summer' ad campaign.
The campaign, created by The Bank, will launch in cinemas today supported by outdoor, print and online activity.
The ad has been shot with a 1960s style Bolex camera, featuring scenes of fashionable men and women in Italy during the summer months. The music has been recorded by Mario Biondi, a triple-platinum Italian musician.
Andrew Walker, global brand director, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, said: "It is challenging to articulate just what it is that that makes summer 'Italian style' so compelling, but we feel the new campaign for Peroni Nastro Azzurro artfully captures that essence.
"With the release of this new campaign, Peroni Nastro Azzurro is pleased to continue its commitment to working with some of Italy’s most gifted and passionate artists."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare