Peroni delivers a taste of summer, Italian style
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2011 08:55AM
Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the SABMiller owned Italian beer brand, has launched its global 'Spring/Summer' ad campaign.
The campaign, created by The Bank, will launch in cinemas today supported by outdoor, print and online activity.
The ad has been shot with a 1960s style Bolex camera, featuring scenes of fashionable men and women in Italy during the summer months. The music has been recorded by Mario Biondi, a triple-platinum Italian musician.
Andrew Walker, global brand director, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, said: "It is challenging to articulate just what it is that that makes summer 'Italian style' so compelling, but we feel the new campaign for Peroni Nastro Azzurro artfully captures that essence.
"With the release of this new campaign, Peroni Nastro Azzurro is pleased to continue its commitment to working with some of Italy’s most gifted and passionate artists."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central