Peroni delivers a taste of summer, Italian style
Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the SABMiller owned Italian beer brand, has launched its global 'Spring/Summer' ad campaign.
The campaign, created by The Bank, will launch in cinemas today supported by outdoor, print and online activity.
The ad has been shot with a 1960s style Bolex camera, featuring scenes of fashionable men and women in Italy during the summer months. The music has been recorded by Mario Biondi, a triple-platinum Italian musician.
Andrew Walker, global brand director, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, said: "It is challenging to articulate just what it is that that makes summer 'Italian style' so compelling, but we feel the new campaign for Peroni Nastro Azzurro artfully captures that essence.
"With the release of this new campaign, Peroni Nastro Azzurro is pleased to continue its commitment to working with some of Italy’s most gifted and passionate artists."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London