Clarks Future Footwear partners with MPG in India
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2011 11:29AM
NEW DELHI - MPG India has won the media planning and buying duties for Clarks Future Footwear, following a competitive pitch.
MPG already handles Clarks in a number of markets globally, including the United Kingdom. The shoe company entered India in 2009 and this marks the first time it has worked with a media agency in the country.
Marketing head of Clarks Future Footwear Gautam Raheja said they found the agency's approach thorough and insightful.
"Moreover Havas Media and MPG are our global partners and association in India will help us get the global learnings and best practices," added the marketer.
Spoeaking on their appointment, Anita Nayyar, CEO of MPG and Havas Media South Asia, said, "Clarks is an iconic brand with a huge fan following in many parts of the world and we are looking to partner the brand in its growth trajectory in India. The clients were impressed with the team’s strategic recommendations and competitive pricing. MPG team showed a readiness to deliver from day one."
Clarks started in 1825 in the Somerset village of Street, the UK and sells more than 40 million pairs of shoes in over 50 countries through its own and franchise stores as well as multi-brand outlets. The retailer offers a range of footwear, boots, casual, workwear, sports, slippers, for men, women and kids.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K-£45K pa / £150 - £200 day rate., London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K, London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London