In association with
Credit Confidential 'mural' by Stephens Francis Whitson
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 April 2011 11:46AM
Credit Confidential has launched a new ad to promote its consumer credit tracking services.
The ads, liken the trail of information in a credit report to the trail of paint left by an animated ‘mural man’ as he runs through a city.
The multi channel integrated media campaign, bought by Vizeum, will include TV, press and online display.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)