New business leagues (15 April 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 April 2011 01:54PM
MediaVest Manchester, All Response Media and Bygraves Bushell all enter the media new business leagues this week.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Croydon
- Digital Designer role in Berkshire - 25-35k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity