New business leagues (15 April 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 April 2011 01:54PM
MediaVest Manchester, All Response Media and Bygraves Bushell all enter the media new business leagues this week.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Manager - Brand EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum + Car & benefits , London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester
- Head of Marketing Ninesharp £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of Datacentre Engineering JM Digital £110000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni