In association with
T-Mobile 'T-Mobile wedding' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 04:28PM
T-Mobile has launched a spoof video of Prince William and Kate Middleton lookalikes and their wedding party dancing down the aisle, as part of its 'Life's for Sharing' brand campaign.
The two-minute video, made by Saatchi & Saatchi, can be viewed on YouTube and has been inspired by the growing trend of online wedding-dance videos.
"The T-Mobile Royal Wedding" features 15 royal lookalikes, including the Queen, Prince Charles and Camilla, and Prince Harry, who dance their way down the aisle in a routine choreographed to the East 17 song, 'House of Love'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Vice President China & Global Accounts Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + relocation costs, Cheshire
- Regional Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms/Brand Planner. LONDON Stopgap £200 - £300 per day, London