In association with
T-Mobile 'T-Mobile wedding' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 04:28PM
T-Mobile has launched a spoof video of Prince William and Kate Middleton lookalikes and their wedding party dancing down the aisle, as part of its 'Life's for Sharing' brand campaign.
The two-minute video, made by Saatchi & Saatchi, can be viewed on YouTube and has been inspired by the growing trend of online wedding-dance videos.
"The T-Mobile Royal Wedding" features 15 royal lookalikes, including the Queen, Prince Charles and Camilla, and Prince Harry, who dance their way down the aisle in a routine choreographed to the East 17 song, 'House of Love'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Award winning integrated agency seeks Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £55000 per annum + amazing benefits, East London
- Leading global digital innovation agency seeks Account Manager! Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Head of Brand Premier Consultants c. £55,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Front End Developer JM Digital £325 - £350 per day, Watford
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%