In association with
Freggo ‘taste’ by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 05:28PM
OgilvyOne has created an art installation using ‘data visualisation’ for its ‘Sensational Ice Cream’ campaign for new UK brand Freggo.
The brand is a new venture from the owners of the popular Gaucho group of Argentinian restaurants. A computer programme captures six core elements of the ice cream flavour.
The response data (sweetness, richness, creaminess, juiciness and so on) are fed into the program to define how the visuals look. The creative team included OgilvyOne’s Rae Stones and Fiona Sanday who worked with Andrew Shoben from Greyworld, an art collective. The public were invited to view Taste at the Menier Gallery last week.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Digital Project Manager / eCommerce Manager - client side. Search Party 30-40k + benefits, Berkshire
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- E-Commerce Business Analyst Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 6 month contract, South East England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office