In association with
Freggo ‘taste’ by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 05:28PM
OgilvyOne has created an art installation using ‘data visualisation’ for its ‘Sensational Ice Cream’ campaign for new UK brand Freggo.
The brand is a new venture from the owners of the popular Gaucho group of Argentinian restaurants. A computer programme captures six core elements of the ice cream flavour.
The response data (sweetness, richness, creaminess, juiciness and so on) are fed into the program to define how the visuals look. The creative team included OgilvyOne’s Rae Stones and Fiona Sanday who worked with Andrew Shoben from Greyworld, an art collective. The public were invited to view Taste at the Menier Gallery last week.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Sr Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment Up to £40k, West London
- Project Manager - Integrated (3-6 months) Stopgap £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment Up to £45k, West London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?