In association with
Freggo ‘taste’ by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 05:28PM
OgilvyOne has created an art installation using ‘data visualisation’ for its ‘Sensational Ice Cream’ campaign for new UK brand Freggo.
The brand is a new venture from the owners of the popular Gaucho group of Argentinian restaurants. A computer programme captures six core elements of the ice cream flavour.
The response data (sweetness, richness, creaminess, juiciness and so on) are fed into the program to define how the visuals look. The creative team included OgilvyOne’s Rae Stones and Fiona Sanday who worked with Andrew Shoben from Greyworld, an art collective. The public were invited to view Taste at the Menier Gallery last week.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London