In association with
RAC ‘fix your car - and your day' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 April 2011 10:10AM
AMV BBDO has created a series of sponsorship idents for Channel Four Weather on behalf of the RAC, which are aimed at driving membership figures.
The idents each start on a close-up of people seemingly enjoying the weather. As the camera pans out, it is apparent that they are next to or in their car, as it is being fixed by an RAC patrol. The TV campaign is supported by outdoor and radio activity.
The idents were written by Milo Campbell and art directed by Sonny Adorjan. It was directed and produced by Therapy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account