In association with
RAC ‘fix your car - and your day' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 April 2011 10:10AM
AMV BBDO has created a series of sponsorship idents for Channel Four Weather on behalf of the RAC, which are aimed at driving membership figures.
The idents each start on a close-up of people seemingly enjoying the weather. As the camera pans out, it is apparent that they are next to or in their car, as it is being fixed by an RAC patrol. The TV campaign is supported by outdoor and radio activity.
The idents were written by Milo Campbell and art directed by Sonny Adorjan. It was directed and produced by Therapy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London