In association with
RAC ‘fix your car - and your day' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 April 2011 10:10AM
AMV BBDO has created a series of sponsorship idents for Channel Four Weather on behalf of the RAC, which are aimed at driving membership figures.
The idents each start on a close-up of people seemingly enjoying the weather. As the camera pans out, it is apparent that they are next to or in their car, as it is being fixed by an RAC patrol. The TV campaign is supported by outdoor and radio activity.
The idents were written by Milo Campbell and art directed by Sonny Adorjan. It was directed and produced by Therapy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London