In association with
Green Party 'no joke' by glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:45AM
The Green Party has produced a Party Election Broadcast by glue Isobar urging voters to vote Green ahead of local elections on May 5th 2011.
The PEB, titled No Joke, features Green Party Leader Caroline Lucas disrupting a live comedy gig to deliver a 90-second pitch to an unsuspecting audience.
Her pitch highlights how critical the local elections are for the current state of Britain. In it, Lucas urges the audience to elect councillors who will fight to limit the damage of the cuts faced by local government and to vote for a party of genuine opposition.
The PEB is airing on TV and will be hosted online on the Party’s YouTube page and Facebook fanpage as well as being promoted through Twitter.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%