In association with
Green Party 'no joke' by glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:45AM
The Green Party has produced a Party Election Broadcast by glue Isobar urging voters to vote Green ahead of local elections on May 5th 2011.
The PEB, titled No Joke, features Green Party Leader Caroline Lucas disrupting a live comedy gig to deliver a 90-second pitch to an unsuspecting audience.
Her pitch highlights how critical the local elections are for the current state of Britain. In it, Lucas urges the audience to elect councillors who will fight to limit the damage of the cuts faced by local government and to vote for a party of genuine opposition.
The PEB is airing on TV and will be hosted online on the Party’s YouTube page and Facebook fanpage as well as being promoted through Twitter.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires