In association with
Green Party 'no joke' by glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:45AM
The Green Party has produced a Party Election Broadcast by glue Isobar urging voters to vote Green ahead of local elections on May 5th 2011.
The PEB, titled No Joke, features Green Party Leader Caroline Lucas disrupting a live comedy gig to deliver a 90-second pitch to an unsuspecting audience.
Her pitch highlights how critical the local elections are for the current state of Britain. In it, Lucas urges the audience to elect councillors who will fight to limit the damage of the cuts faced by local government and to vote for a party of genuine opposition.
The PEB is airing on TV and will be hosted online on the Party’s YouTube page and Facebook fanpage as well as being promoted through Twitter.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films