In association with
The Times 'The Times Rich List' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 May 2011 11:08AM
CHI & Partners has launched a new campaign to promote the Sunday Times ‘Rich List’.
The campaign will run across TV, Outdoor, Print, Radio and Digital.
The print and Outdoor sees graphs documenting fluctuation of wealth plotted against specific visual cues that are unique/relevant to that particular rich lister; for Simon Cowell it’s his V-Neck t-shirt, for Amy Winehouse it’s her hair. In the TV spot, a financial news channel is pastiched. The campaign was created by Matt Collier and Wayne Robinson.
The TV ad was directed by Andy McCloud through Rattling Stick. Rob Petire, Dan Beckett and Tony Bull designed the print work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London