In association with
Pimms 'join the Pimms summer party' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 May 2011 11:16AM
Diageo has launched a new TV ad for Pimm’s in the next stage of the interactive £4.6m ‘Pimm’s Summer Party’ campaign for the brand.
It is executed in a similar manner to a political campaign, with manifestos, local brand representatives, a Pimm’s ‘campaign’ bus, Pimm’s party slogan, supporter kits and membership to the cause.
The new TV ad features the Pimm’s summer party bus touring the country and recruiting the public to ‘Join the Pimm’s Summer Party’. The ad was created by Mother and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications. The post production company was MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Network Marketing £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, car, City of London
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London