In association with
Pimms 'join the Pimms summer party' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 May 2011 11:16AM
Diageo has launched a new TV ad for Pimm’s in the next stage of the interactive £4.6m ‘Pimm’s Summer Party’ campaign for the brand.
It is executed in a similar manner to a political campaign, with manifestos, local brand representatives, a Pimm’s ‘campaign’ bus, Pimm’s party slogan, supporter kits and membership to the cause.
The new TV ad features the Pimm’s summer party bus touring the country and recruiting the public to ‘Join the Pimm’s Summer Party’. The ad was created by Mother and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications. The post production company was MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel