In association with
Southern Railway 'Loco's birthday' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 10:45AM
Southern Railway is promoting a month of online discounts on advance and off peak fares with a multimedia campaign by VCCP.
The ad campaign features Southern's Mexican wrestler character Loco Toledo and includes TV, radio, press, outdoor, online, social networks and direct channels.
The ads are inspired by traditional Mexican wrestling posters and will promote a 26% discount on Southern advance and off peak fares in the run up to Loco Toledo's 'birthday' later this month, when further offers will be announced.
The ad was written by Ken Taylor and art directed by Gavin McDonald. The director was Nick Jones through Another Film Company with post production by Rushes and audio post-production by Grand Central.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Copywriter - Tone of Voice, Ethical Brand ADLIB £30k-35k, Bristol
- Freelance Creative Artworkers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Account Manager - Selling to Agencies Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Commission, London
- National Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition