In association with
Southern Railway 'Loco's birthday' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 10:45AM
Southern Railway is promoting a month of online discounts on advance and off peak fares with a multimedia campaign by VCCP.
The ad campaign features Southern's Mexican wrestler character Loco Toledo and includes TV, radio, press, outdoor, online, social networks and direct channels.
The ads are inspired by traditional Mexican wrestling posters and will promote a 26% discount on Southern advance and off peak fares in the run up to Loco Toledo's 'birthday' later this month, when further offers will be announced.
The ad was written by Ken Taylor and art directed by Gavin McDonald. The director was Nick Jones through Another Film Company with post production by Rushes and audio post-production by Grand Central.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London