In association with
Southern Railway 'Loco's birthday' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 10:45AM
Southern Railway is promoting a month of online discounts on advance and off peak fares with a multimedia campaign by VCCP.
The ad campaign features Southern's Mexican wrestler character Loco Toledo and includes TV, radio, press, outdoor, online, social networks and direct channels.
The ads are inspired by traditional Mexican wrestling posters and will promote a 26% discount on Southern advance and off peak fares in the run up to Loco Toledo's 'birthday' later this month, when further offers will be announced.
The ad was written by Ken Taylor and art directed by Gavin McDonald. The director was Nick Jones through Another Film Company with post production by Rushes and audio post-production by Grand Central.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account