In association with
Southern Railway 'Loco's birthday' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 10:45AM
Southern Railway is promoting a month of online discounts on advance and off peak fares with a multimedia campaign by VCCP.
The ad campaign features Southern's Mexican wrestler character Loco Toledo and includes TV, radio, press, outdoor, online, social networks and direct channels.
The ads are inspired by traditional Mexican wrestling posters and will promote a 26% discount on Southern advance and off peak fares in the run up to Loco Toledo's 'birthday' later this month, when further offers will be announced.
The ad was written by Ken Taylor and art directed by Gavin McDonald. The director was Nick Jones through Another Film Company with post production by Rushes and audio post-production by Grand Central.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Exciting Digital Project Management Vacancy Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits, City of London
- Studio/Production Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Interim Trade Marketing Manager PFJ £125 - £150 per day, London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office