In association with
Heineken 'star player' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 11:41AM
Heineken has launched StarPlayer - a live 'dual screen' football game app that lets fans watch UEFA Champions League (UCL) matches on television whilst playing it in real-time, on a computer, iPhone or iPod touch.
When a key event occurs in the live football match, the StarPlayer app triggers in real-time a ‘Match Moment’ and gamers are asked to choose from outcome options.
Players can compete and share scores with their friends via Facebook and other players around the world in the ‘Interactive Champions League’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign