In association with
Heineken 'star player' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 11:41AM
Heineken has launched StarPlayer - a live 'dual screen' football game app that lets fans watch UEFA Champions League (UCL) matches on television whilst playing it in real-time, on a computer, iPhone or iPod touch.
When a key event occurs in the live football match, the StarPlayer app triggers in real-time a ‘Match Moment’ and gamers are asked to choose from outcome options.
Players can compete and share scores with their friends via Facebook and other players around the world in the ‘Interactive Champions League’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?