In association with
Heineken 'star player' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 May 2011 11:41AM
Heineken has launched StarPlayer - a live 'dual screen' football game app that lets fans watch UEFA Champions League (UCL) matches on television whilst playing it in real-time, on a computer, iPhone or iPod touch.
When a key event occurs in the live football match, the StarPlayer app triggers in real-time a ‘Match Moment’ and gamers are asked to choose from outcome options.
Players can compete and share scores with their friends via Facebook and other players around the world in the ‘Interactive Champions League’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014