In association with
Cadbury 'charity shop' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 May 2011 10:26AM
Cadbury Dairy Milk launched its next Glass and a Half Full film, continuing the campaign created by Fallon and following previous spots 'gorilla', 'trucks' and 'eyebrow dance'.
Created by Sam Hibbard and directed by Megaforce the ad launches with a 60 second version.
This Glass and Half Full Production is set to go beyond the TV with a campaign set to deliver new ways to participate with the brand across digital, events and PR.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition