In association with
Cadbury 'charity shop' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 May 2011 10:26AM
Cadbury Dairy Milk launched its next Glass and a Half Full film, continuing the campaign created by Fallon and following previous spots 'gorilla', 'trucks' and 'eyebrow dance'.
Created by Sam Hibbard and directed by Megaforce the ad launches with a 60 second version.
This Glass and Half Full Production is set to go beyond the TV with a campaign set to deliver new ways to participate with the brand across digital, events and PR.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds