St John Ambulance shocks with heart attack ads
St John Ambulance has brought out a shocking radio ad campaign to encourage listeners to learn first aid.
Two radio ads, created by BBH, feature voiceover artists recording an ad, before dramatically collapsing from a heart attack.
In one, a voiceover artist is recording an ad for a carpet company before falling to the floor, leaving his colleague rushing to him calling for help.
In the other ad, a voiceover asks viewers if they would know what to do if someone they were with had a heart attack.
It then directs listeners to the St John Ambulance website to get free first aid advice and a pocket guidebook.
Matt Doman and Ian Heartfield were the creative team behind the ad, alongside team director Paisley Wright.
Scott Jacobson, director of marketing, communications and fundraising at St John Ambulance, said: "Every year, up to 150,000 people die in situations where first aid could have been the difference. Listening to these adverts reminds people that emergencies can happen at any time, in any place. We hope they encourage people to equip themselves with free life-saving knowledge."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London