In association with
Sainsbury's 'feed your family for £50 a week' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 May 2011 10:14AM
Sainsbury's has launched a campaign to help consumers feeling the pinch financially.
Its 'feed your family for £50 a week' challenge recommends family meals from an average of 60p per meal per person.
The brand carried out research to inform the campaign, using several different children and observing them at home. This is the focus of the TV ads while the press campaign highlights menu ideas for each day of the week.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region