In association with
Sainsbury's 'feed your family for £50 a week' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 May 2011 10:14AM
Sainsbury's has launched a campaign to help consumers feeling the pinch financially.
Its 'feed your family for £50 a week' challenge recommends family meals from an average of 60p per meal per person.
The brand carried out research to inform the campaign, using several different children and observing them at home. This is the focus of the TV ads while the press campaign highlights menu ideas for each day of the week.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account