Iris wins global Lindeman's pitch
Treasury Wines has appointed Iris as its global strategic agency for its Lindeman's wine brand.
The agency won the integrated business after a pitch earlier this year. Iris will be responsible for handling the brand's global activity across TV, digital, press, retail, experiential and PR channels. A campaign, breaking in September, will target the over-50s market.
Iris also becomes Lindeman's UK agency across loyalty, CRM and market research. The brand already has a global presence in more than 50 countries around the world.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was the incumbent on the Lindeman's account but resigned it before the pitch.
Olimpia Luciano, the global brand director at Lindeman's, said: "The new integrated campaign will drive relevance with existing consumers, draw new consumers into the brand and grow its share of the new world wine markets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films