Iris wins global Lindeman's pitch
Treasury Wines has appointed Iris as its global strategic agency for its Lindeman's wine brand.
The agency won the integrated business after a pitch earlier this year. Iris will be responsible for handling the brand's global activity across TV, digital, press, retail, experiential and PR channels. A campaign, breaking in September, will target the over-50s market.
Iris also becomes Lindeman's UK agency across loyalty, CRM and market research. The brand already has a global presence in more than 50 countries around the world.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was the incumbent on the Lindeman's account but resigned it before the pitch.
Olimpia Luciano, the global brand director at Lindeman's, said: "The new integrated campaign will drive relevance with existing consumers, draw new consumers into the brand and grow its share of the new world wine markets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London