Iris wins global Lindeman's pitch
Treasury Wines has appointed Iris as its global strategic agency for its Lindeman's wine brand.
The agency won the integrated business after a pitch earlier this year. Iris will be responsible for handling the brand's global activity across TV, digital, press, retail, experiential and PR channels. A campaign, breaking in September, will target the over-50s market.
Iris also becomes Lindeman's UK agency across loyalty, CRM and market research. The brand already has a global presence in more than 50 countries around the world.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was the incumbent on the Lindeman's account but resigned it before the pitch.
Olimpia Luciano, the global brand director at Lindeman's, said: "The new integrated campaign will drive relevance with existing consumers, draw new consumers into the brand and grow its share of the new world wine markets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London