Diary: Water-Cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 May 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Ben Walker and Matt Gooden leaving Beattie 58 mins
McGuinness Bungay after less than a year to join Crispin
Porter & Bogusky in London. Will this help the duo responsible
for Honda "cog" while at Wieden & Kennedy recapture their
The Nokia creative review. Have the agencies that 41 mins
completed the RFI wasted their time and is Nokia simply using
the exercise as a benchmarking test to keep the incumbents on
The Sunday Times Rich List. It's nice to see a select 20 mins
few in the business building their fortunes.
Channel 4's "shortlist" for its sales director role. 13 mins
It sounds likes some very big media names from all sides of the
industry will interview for the post.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London