In association with
Guinness 'more life in the dark - iAd' by Tullo Marshall Warren
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 May 2011 09:31AM
Guinness has launched the first ever iAd by Tullo Marshall Warren.
The ad begins with a narrator promising to show the user where the best nights out are and then splits into four sections - pubs, gigs, comedy, and sports - providing users with nearby events and venues based on their location.
The ad allows people to overcome the problem of ordering a drink in a noisy bar by selecting an image of how many pints of Guinness they want to show to the bar staff. The iAd was written by Alex King and the designer was Luke Clark. Production was by TMW, Apple and RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London