In association with
Guinness 'more life in the dark - iAd' by Tullo Marshall Warren
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 May 2011 09:31AM
Guinness has launched the first ever iAd by Tullo Marshall Warren.
The ad begins with a narrator promising to show the user where the best nights out are and then splits into four sections - pubs, gigs, comedy, and sports - providing users with nearby events and venues based on their location.
The ad allows people to overcome the problem of ordering a drink in a noisy bar by selecting an image of how many pints of Guinness they want to show to the bar staff. The iAd was written by Alex King and the designer was Luke Clark. Production was by TMW, Apple and RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool