In association with
Selfridges 'project ocean' by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 May 2011 10:09AM
Selfridges has launched a campaign created by 18 Feet & Rising that aims to call the public to action over depleting fish stocks.
One prominent window display is a text-and-touch interactive window display of an ocean scene. People can donate money towards the campaign via text or online and then watch live as their fish is born into the ‘ocean’..
Donators can interact with the fish on the Selfridges window and
also on a dedicated microsite. It was art directed by Liv Wadström, is supported by press, online and poster advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account