In association with
Selfridges 'project ocean' by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 May 2011 10:09AM
Selfridges has launched a campaign created by 18 Feet & Rising that aims to call the public to action over depleting fish stocks.
One prominent window display is a text-and-touch interactive window display of an ocean scene. People can donate money towards the campaign via text or online and then watch live as their fish is born into the ‘ocean’..
Donators can interact with the fish on the Selfridges window and
also on a dedicated microsite. It was art directed by Liv Wadström, is supported by press, online and poster advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London