In association with
Public View - What did the public think of Gü's new ad?
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 May 2011 11:22AM
The public were generally charmed by the ad created by DDB UK, calling it attention grabbing, and cool, with a little bit of mystique.
Many did agree that it was interesting and a good piece of storytelling. One of them used the word 'naughty' to describe the tone.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London