Leo Burnett promotes Katie Lee to marketing director
Leo Burnett London has promoted Katie Lee to the new role of marketing director.
Lee will take on the responsibilities for new business, internal communications, PR and the Leo Burnett brand.
She will handle all the marketing for the agency as well as continue in her current role as deputy head of account management, a role which she was promoted to last year.
Lee joined Leo Burnett in 2007 to work on McDonalds' and run the family and kids business, before moving to work on the Homebase account where she was responsible for the Carlisle Station transformation campaign.
After beginning her career in 1999 at CDP, Lee moved to Saatchi & Saatchi to work on Telewest B2B. In 2004, Lee moved to BBH where she was responsible for the Flora account across Europe.
She was also global account director on Baileys and helped to launch the brand across emerging markets including Latin America and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London