In association with
Bombardier 'bang on!' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:27AM
Karmarama has created a new spot for Wells & Young's beer brand Bombardier starring comedic actor Rik Mayall. The campaign introduces the strapline 'Bombardier - Bang On!'.
Mayall's character, William Charles Bedford, is a Bombardier in the King's Royal Bedfordshires, and is portrayed as a 'dashing hero' leading the English in a historical battle.
It was created by Dave Jennings and the creative director was dave Buonaguidi. It was directed by Tim Kirkby through Kream.
The six-week TV activity is complemented by social media content on YouTube, Facebook and
Twitter, and in-pub and in-store activation. Media was planned and bought by
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'