In association with
Bombardier 'bang on!' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:27AM
Karmarama has created a new spot for Wells & Young's beer brand Bombardier starring comedic actor Rik Mayall. The campaign introduces the strapline 'Bombardier - Bang On!'.
Mayall's character, William Charles Bedford, is a Bombardier in the King's Royal Bedfordshires, and is portrayed as a 'dashing hero' leading the English in a historical battle.
It was created by Dave Jennings and the creative director was dave Buonaguidi. It was directed by Tim Kirkby through Kream.
The six-week TV activity is complemented by social media content on YouTube, Facebook and
Twitter, and in-pub and in-store activation. Media was planned and bought by
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film